Street Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and Regulations

Go down

Rules and Regulations Empty Rules and Regulations

Post  Ananti Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:31 pm

I don't wanna be a dictator, these are just the basics. But if things turn up then don't be surprised if certain rules are added.

Basic Posting

- No godmodding or playing as other characters. If you're fighting with another character, I don't wanna see any "I kick wildly and you can't get out of the way". That's not tolerated.
- Keep the cursing to a minimum please, I don't mind "damn" or "shit" here and there, just don't make it a second language.
- Please keep to a minimum of three sentences when posting. I hate forums that go crazy with "100 word minimum" rules, but there's not much to work with when you post two words. Three sentences are all I'm asking.
- No chatspeak or emoticons in roleplay posts. Feel free to do them anywhere else in the forum, just not in character.
- If you have to speak OOC, please put them in (((_______))), and don't make your entire posts consisting of them.

Species/Character Rules

- All members are allowed a maximum of three characters.
- The main focus of this group is cows in India, so please have at least one character be a cow.
- When it comes to cow breeds, I'm not against having a non-native Indian breed when it's not overtaking the native Zebu breeds. Please consider a Zebu breed first. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebu
- There's going to be limitations to certain animals, mostly because of the popularity of said animals. So please read all rules about them before you decide to have one as a character.
- You can play as just about anything, insects, monkeys, birds, mice, the more of a variety the better!

Wolves, Dogs and Horses
I know one of the cool things to do is hate popular animals, and I don't want to come off as a person that hates them. But here's the thing, there's literally thousands of wolf/horse/dog RPs to play in. If you want to play as a wolf or a horse or a dog then go to one of them. I'm not going to make wolves or horses or dogs be against the rules here, but I don't want the place running rampant in them. So for now there is a 5 wolf/horse/dog each maximum. Once we have five wolf/horse/dog characters there will be no more allowed unless two characters have babies.

Setting

- This particular city is not going to be based on a real one. But it will have a small variety of areas to play. It will have a docking area, a market, a shrine, a residential area, a border to the forest, and a small forest area. As roleplay gets started, the environment will expand. But for now we have the basics.

Mating/Violence

- Please no outright sex, if you have two characters that want to mate then have the rp "fade to black" and come back after it's done. Please also have this for childbirth scenes as well.
- I don't mind violence, but please don't go crazy with the gore. Just have your character say "he killed it and started his feast".

Interactions with Humans

- While the cow is a sacred creature to India, that doesn't mean they worship the street cows. They're still considered a pest to many and are being dealt with. By means of programs that capture the cows and take them to pastures out in the country. If you want to get rid of a cow character, this is a perfect way to do so.
- You will be subject to dehydration and violence due to speeding cars and stray dogs. There's a few programs that are created to help the strays, but most likely the cows will be shipped to the very pastures. So if you're in one of those programs you'd better escape quick.

If I can think of anything, I'll add more.

Ananti
Admin

https://streetgods.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum